HEALTHY VEGAN MEAL PREP IDEAS, EASY TO COOK AND DELICIOUS TO EAT: BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, DESSERT & SNACKS
Up until a few years ago, I didn’t even know what meal prep was!
But now I am in love.
Meal prep for the week is a great way to save money on groceries, save time and eat healthy food every day.
Sometimes vegan recipes can feel a bit laborious and complicated. That’s why I put together a list of vegan meal prep ideas are not only delicious but easy to make.
Whether you are just starting out on a vegan diet, you are just trying it out for a few weeks, or you are a plant-based expert, meal prep is a great way to sort out your weekly food in very little time.
But what is Vegan Meal Prep?
Vegan meal prep is all about cooking a few healthy meals ahead of time and portioning them out through the week.
You decide what to eat, prepare a grocery list based on the recipes you picked and batch cook your meals altogether.
This will help you to save time, money, and eat much healthier unprocessed plant-based meals.
Vegan meal prep is perfect if you are:
- working full-time and want to save money on lunches
- a student that wants to have food ready on the go
- busy parents that want to get their family eating healthy meals
- conscious about food waste
- someone who hates cooking every day, and prefer to concentrate the effort to once or twice a week!
Need a hand meal planning? Just download my free templates!
How awesome would it be not to have to think about what’s for dinner for an entire week? Weekly meal planning can do that for you! Just download my free weekly meal planners in two beautiful designs to kick-start your meal planning journey.
And if you need someone doing all the thinking for you…
Sometimes you just need an easy no-brainer plan to follow.
So, while I was looking for a solution for the perfect vegan meal plan, I came across Melissa and her amazing The Fresh 20. For a few dollars a month, Melissa will send you a delicious meal plan for the week. Each plan will require you to buy only 20 ingredients and you can prep a whole week worth of meals in 1 hour!
Don’t miss out! Try The Fresh 20 meal plan by clicking here and selecting the VEGAN option.
Vegan Meal Prep Ideas: How To Get Started!
With so many recipes to choose from, you will never run out of options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack or dessert!
If you want to quickly jump to the right section, click here:
There is nothing better than starting the day with a delicious breakfast. Whether you like salty or sweet breakfast, I’ve got you covered. These delicious recipes can be prepared ahead of time to begin the day the right way!
Sweet breakfast recipes
1. Protein Smoothie Pack from Cotter Crunch
2. 90-Second Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Quinoa from Simply Quinoa ~ 3. Vegan Carrot Cake Quinoa Breakfast Bars from Simply Quinoa
4. Creamy Avocado Banana Green Smoothie from Minimalist Baker
5. Oatmeal Peanut Butter Breakfast cookies from Yummy Yummy Kitchen ~ 6. DIY Muslei recipe from The Simple Veganista
7. Vegan Bircher Muesli from Lauren Caris Cooks
8. Grain-free granola + berry coconut chia parfaits from Occasionally Eggs ~ 9. Vegan Carrot Waffles from Love & Lemons
10. Peach Pie Breakfast Parfaits from Simply Quinoa
11. The Ultimate No-Bake Breakfast Cookie Bites from Cotter Crunch ~ 12. Chocolate Almond Butter Smoothie Bowl from The Simple Veganista
13. Easy Vegan Waffles (5 Ingredients) from The Simple Veganista ~ 14. Vegan Dirty Chai Detox Breakfast Bowls from Cotter Crunch
Salty Breakfast recipes
15. Ultimate Vegan Breakfast Burrito from Lauren Caris Cooks
16. Vegan Avocado Toast from Gathering Dreams ~ 17. Vegan Vegetable Frittata from The Simple Veganista
18. Fluffly Chickpea Scramble from Minimalist Baker
19. Vegan Quiche Muffins with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Spinach from Jessica in the kitchen ~ 20. Simple Tofu Quiche from Minimalist Baker
21. Easy Vegan Breakfast Tacos from Minimalist Baker ~ 22. Quinoa Breakfast Tacos with Kale + Butternut Squash from Simply Quinoa
23. Kimchi Tofu Scramble Breakfast Tacos from The Simple Veganista ~24. Homemade Oven Baked Beans from Lauren Caris Cooks
Lunch and dinner are the most laborious meals of the day! These vegan meal prep ideas will help you to make these meals a bit easier to prepare. Plus all these recipes are healthy, delicious and easy to make! That’s what I like to call a win-win-win!
25. Mediterranean Vegan Meal Prep Bowls from Salt & Lavender
26. Easy Vegan Red Lentil Dal from Simply Quinoa ~ 27. Meal Prep Sesame Tofu Quinoa Bowls from Simply Quinoa
28. Black Bean Plantain Enchilada Bake from Minimalist Baker ~ 29. Black Beans and Quinoa Balls with Spiralized Zucchini from Green Evi
30. Meal-Prep Vegetarian Quinoa Burrito Bowls from Simply Quinoa
31. Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Ginger Sauce from Jessica in the kitchen ~ 32. Black Bean and Plantain Arepa Sandwiches from Minimalist Baker
33. 15-Minute Sweet Potato & Arugula Salad with Avocado + Creamy Peanut Butter Dressing from The Loopy Whish ~ 34. Vegan Lunch Bowl from Lazy Cat Kitchen
35. One Pot Red Lentil Chili (Vegan & Gluten Free, Stovetop) from Jessica in the kitchen
36. Crispy Quinoa Patties (Vegan) with Spinach and Tomatoes from Jessica in the kitchen ~ 37. Quinoa Burrito Bowl from Veggies Save The Day
38. Vegan Fajita Bowls – 10 Min Prep, High Protein from Jessica in the kitchen ~ 39. Super Simple Vegan Burrito Bowl from Veggie Inspired
40. Fresh and Easy Green Lentil Salad Recipe from Salt & Lavender
41. Simple Stir Fry Spring Veggies from Lazy Cat Kitchen ~ 42. Fall Harvest Mason Jar Quinoa Salad from Simply Quinoa
43. Miso Glazed Sweet Potato Bowls from Making Thyme for Health~ 44. Easy Vegan Chilli sin Carne from Wall Flower Kitchen
45. Southwest Sweet Potato Vegan Meal Prep Bowls from Salt & Lavender
46. Mexican Lentil Soup from Yummy Yummy Kitchen ~ 47. Moroccan quinoa, carrot, and chickpea salad from Occasionally Eggs
48.15 Minute Asian Quinoa Salad with Sesame Ginger Dressing from Jessica in the kitchen ~ 49. Vegan quinoa salad with avocado, beans, corn, and peaches from Yummy Yummy Kitchen
50. Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Meal Prep Bowls from Making Thyme for Health
51. Mexican Lentil Soup from Yummy Yummy Kitchen ~ 52. Herbed Cheese Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers from Making Thyme for Health
53. Curry Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls from Simply Quinoa ~ 54. Vegan Chopped Salad with Spiced Chickpeas from Simply Quinoa
55. Lentil Balls with Zesty Rice (Vegan Meal Prep) from Jessica in the kitchen ~ 56. Roasted Chickpea Veggie Wrap by Bakerita
57. Cauliflower and Potato Curry (Aloo Gobi Masala) from Jessica in the kitchen ~ 58. Vegan Taco Salad Bowl with Carrot Walnut Taco Meat from Vegan Richa
59-68. Best vegan sandwich recipes
And if you love sandwiches, I have 10 of the most delicious vegan sandwich recipes for you!
I am not suggesting for a minute that you should have dessert every day…or am I? Oh well, the recipes are here, so you can do whatever you like with them!
All I can say is that somehow I found myself trying most of them, and they are all delicious!
69. Chocolate Chunk Banana Baked Oatmeal from Bakerita
70. Raw Vegan Tiramisu Bites from The Loopy Whisk ~ 71. Peanut Butter Banana Splits from Healthy Little Vittles
72. Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding from Bakerita
73. 4-Ingredient Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups (Vegan, Gluten Free, No Bake) from Jessica in the kitchen ~ 74. Healthy Vegan Nutella Brownies from Simply Quinoa
75. Blueberry Crisp Tart with Oatmeal Crust from Bakerita
76. Raw Vegan Rasberry Cheesecake from The Loopy Whisk ~ 77. Vegan Coconut Panna Cotta from Green Evi
78. Raw Carrot Cake with Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting from The Minimalist Baker
79. Fudgy Vegan Brownies from Lazy Cat Kitchen ~ 80. Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Torte from Lazy Cat Kitchen
81. Apple Crumble Pie from Yummy Yummy Kitchen ~ 82. 1-Bowl carrot apple snack cake from The Minimalist Baker
83. Chocolate Pumpkin Donuts from A Virtual Vegan ~ 84. No-Bake chocolate and Chickpea cake from Green Evi
If you are looking for vegan snacks recipes to add to your meal prep box, or to eat on the run, I have the 15 best recipes for you!
85. No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls from Gathering Dreams
86-100. More Vegan Snacks Recipes
And if you love vegan snacks, I have 15 of the most delicious recipes for you!
100+ Healthy Vegan Meal Prep Ideas
Start Meal Planning Now!
Wow! We reached the end of these amazing collection of plant-based meal prep recipes!
Which ones do you love?
And if you want to check out some more healthy meal prep ideas, have a look at these incredible recipes!
Easy meal prep ideas that you can cook this week in less than 30 minutes.
If you are interested in starting your own blog, have a look at my step-by-step guide! I will show you everything you need to do to start a successful money-making blog!
Check out all the best resources for your blog! I find all these resources so valuable and I am sure they will help you as much as they helped me.