If you need something quick, nutritious, and, most importantly, delicious, this collection of healthy vegan snacks is here to help. These homemade vegan treats are so good you’ll love them, even if you don’t follow a vegan diet. Enjoy!
When hunger strikes mid-morning, mid-afternoon, or after dinner, it’s easy to be tempted to jump on the first snack you’ll find either at the store on in your cupboard.
But you know what?
The best way to be healthy, especially if trying to stay in shape, is not to rely on junk food. Opt instead for a plant-based delicious alternative.
All these healthy snacks are made with whole foods and will make you feel good! They are nutritious, quick to prepare, and easy to carry at work, to a picnic, or at the beach!
Remember, snacks can be part of your weekly meal prep plan! You can make them ahead and pack them up before you leave the house.
They are quick to prepare and will help you get through your busy week by keeping your energy level high during any activity.
Healthy Vegan Sweet Snacks
These high-protein plant-based snacks are great for hiking, camping, road trips, and much more. Let's start with the sweet stuff!
Healthy Vegan Savory Snacks
But wait! There's more! We haven't even gotten to the savory snacks. This lineup of snacks is perfect for you if you crave zesty, spicy, or salty goodies.
I hope these vegan snack recipes gave you some inspiration to eat more plant-based delicious food!
And if you need more snack ideas, check out these healthy snack recipes!
Vegan Snack Recipes: Vegan Granola Bars
- Lightly oil an 8-inch square pan and cover the bottom and the sides with parchment paper. Make sure to leave a bit of excess paper to make it easier to remove the bars from the pan.
- Add the pitted dates and 2 tablespoons of water to a food processor and blend until the dates become like a dough-consistency paste (see note 1).
- Place the oats, nuts, dry fruits, seeds, vanilla, almond butter, and date paste in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into the pan, and press it firmly using your hands or something flat like a measuring cup or a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or put in the freezer for 30 minutes until set.
- Remove from the pan using the extra parchment paper hanging from the sides, and slice into granola bars with a sharp knife into 10 pieces.