Looking for some snack-spiration? This list of healthy meal prep snacks is full of goodness! Each one is perfectly designed to make ahead of time. So when the munchies attack, there’s a simple solution to get you through until your next meal.
Having great snack options made with whole foods keeps you from making a run to the vending machine or the stash of hidden crisps in between meals.
There are meal prep snack ideas here for everyone: from savory snacks to a bit of something sweet.
Pick your favorite nutritious snacks and add them to your meal prep day and set yourself up for the week.
All it takes is a little bit of prep work ahead of time.
More Healthy Snack Ideas
- 25 Healthy Snack Ideas (Insanely Good And Guilt-Free)
- 25 Healthy Vegan Snacks
- 25 High Protein Snacks To Supercharge Your Energy
- 29 Best High Protein Vegan Snacks (Easy + Delicious)
- 25 Summer Snack Ideas (Healthy + Easy)
- 25 Best Road Trip Snacks To Kepp You Fueled On Long Drives
- 25 Camping Snacks For Your Next Outdoor Adventure
More Meal Prep Ideas
- 25+ Healthy Meal Prep Ideas To Simplify Your Life
- 25 High Protein Meal Prep Recipes
- 25 Best Meal Prep Ideas For Weight Loss
- 100+ Vegan Meal Prep Ideas
- 25 Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes
- 50+ Summer Meal Prep Ideas
- 25 Healthy Vegetarian Meal Prep Ideas
I hope you found some inspiration and now have several new ideas for what to make ahead for healthy snacks during the week!
And if you have tried any of these healthy meal prep snacks, let me know in the comments which one is your favorite!
25 Meal Prep Snacks
- Add the pitted dates, oats, cocoa powder, peanut butter, and peanuts to a food processor and pulse until mixed. If the mix is a bit dry, add a couple of tablespoons of water to make it a bit stickier.
- Divide the mix into 16 equal parts and use your hands to roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place the rolled balls into the fridge to firm up for about 15-30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container or Ziploc bag in the fridge for up to a week, or freeze them for up to 2 months if you want to store them for longer.