Looking for some plant-based Easter inspiration? I put together over 40 eggcellent vegan easter recipes that are guaranteed to impress your family and guests.
I love Easter! It brings our family together, and cooking feels a bit less stressful than Christmas! The weather starts to improve, and if it’s good enough some years, we just opt for a lovely brunch or picnic outside.
And although things last year were very different, I hope this year will bring back a bit of normality.
So, I wanted to share these inspiring recipes to give you some ideas for your Easter menu!
When I think about Easter, I think about chocolate and fresh spring vegetables: light leafy greens, asparagus, peas, carrots…and eggs! And if you are on a vegan diet, there are plenty of alternatives to real eggs that taste just as good and are much better for your health and the hens!
Ready to start cooking?
Vegan Easter Recipes
Check out these yummy Easter recipes that even your meat-eater family and friends will love!
Vegan Easter Breakfast And Brunch Recipes
Becoming vegan doesn’t mean losing out on flavor and taste. All these vegan recipes just look and taste amazing and will make your Easter brunch delicious.
Vegan Easter Appetizers
From quick bites to creamy soups, here you will find the best plant-based recipes to start your Easter dinner!
Vegan Easter Dinner Ideas And Mains
Here are some ideas for your Easter table centerpiece: from creamy gnocchi to flavorful quiche to fresh pasta recipes. Whether you are opting for an Easter lunch or you are after some stunning dinner ideas for your vegan Easter dinner menu, here you’ll find something for everyone.
Vegan Easter Sides & Salads
Here you’ll find refreshing salads and roasted vegetables filled with Spring produce. Perfect as a side to accompany your main dish, or as a light starter.
Vegan Easter Desserts And Treats
Some mouth-watering vegan Easter treats and dessert recipes that the whole family will fall in love with! They include classics like chocolate eggs, carrot cakes, chocolate cakes, plenty of strawberries, and hot cross buns for your Easter feast!
Vegan Easter Recipes Menu
- Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Homemade Hummus
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Asparagus Risotto
- Spring Salad
- Vegan Easter Brioche Bunnies
- Carrot Cake Smoothie: You can prepare this in advance: Put all ingredients into a reusable, airtight bag (like these!) except for the liquid, and freeze them for up to 3 months. Once you are ready to drink your smoothie, remove the bag from the freezer, let it thaw for 10-20 minutes, then just blend it with your liquid of choice.
- Homemade Hummus: Simply prepare it the day before and store it in the freezer.
- Carrot Ginger Soup: You can keep this soup in the fridge for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it after blending it. Once ready to eat, remove it from the freezer and then reheat it on the stovetop or microwave. Then add the coconut milk and toppings.
- Asparagus Risotto: This is one to make on the day. Prepare all the veggies ahead of time, and you'll just need to cook the risotto before dinner.
- Spring Salad: Wash all the veggies ahead of time, and keep them in the fridge. Dress the salad at the last minute.
- Vegan Easter Brioche Bunnies: You can prepare these bunnies a day or two ahead, altough they are best if baked on the day!
- This is just an example of what I will cook for Easter day. For full instructions, click on each recipe link.
- You can select any of these Vegan Easter recipes and make your own Easter feast.
- Try to prepare as much as possible in advance to avoid extra stress on the day!
What are your favorite Easter recipes? Let me know in the comments!