Some of the links below are affiliate links, so we may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Check our disclosure for more info.
THIS VEGAN SUPER SPRING SALAD IS BURSTING WITH FRESH SPRING INGREDIENTS, PERFECT TO BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY
With Spring finally here, I am really looking forward to using fresh ingredients.
Nature is starting to wake up and there is nothing more exciting than a colorful salad.
Last weekend it was raining like usual here, and I was craving something to brighten up our day. And this salad is the perfect mix of Spring ingredients.
Fresh radish, tender lamb’s lettuce (mache salad), spring onions and asparagus are the stars here. And this salad is absolutely delicious on its own for a very light lunch or as a side dish for dinner.
You are probably wondering about the pretty edible flowers…You really don’t have to add edible flowers if you can’t find them.
They are simply there because as a food blogger I LOVE to make everything pretty!
But this salad is as beautiful and delicious without them!
Super Spring Salad
- 3-4 cups (100g) lamb's lettuce (mache salad)
- 10-12 tender asparagus
- 10 medium radish finely sliced
- 3 spring onions finely sliced
- A handful of salad cress
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- Edible flowers (optional)
- Slice the asparagus into ribbons.
- For the dressing, whisk together in a small bowl the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until you get a thick consistency.
- In a bowl place the lamb's lettuce (mache salad), asparagus' ribbons, radish, salad cress, and onions.
- Add the dressing, mix well and serve.
Follow us on PINTEREST for more delicious recipes!