Some of the links below are affiliate links, so we may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Check our disclosure for more info.
A FIVE-STAR SIMPLE VEGAN AVOCADO TOAST RECIPE THAT YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO STOP EATING
Who said avocado toast? Yummy!
I normally love a sweet breakfast, but when I wake up late on weekends I am all up for a salty brunch.
And if it only takes 10 minutes to make, it goes into the pile of my things to cook!
I find the topping combinations to be so tasty!
Ripe avocados, chickpeas, and sun-dried tomatoes are some of my favorite ingredients and adding them together on a plate make an easy yet satisfying dish.
Chickpeas are full of proteins and extremely filling, and avocados are packed with nutrients, including fiber, potassium, and essential vitamins.
Sun-dried tomatoes remind me of summer, sun, and Italy! And I use them all the time. Like in this summery bruschetta!
I also had some pea shoots salad at hand. If you don’t have it available, you can use some salad cress or baby rocket.
And because this vegan avocado toast is so simple to make, I often have it for lunch as well, when I am short on time!
And if you love simple recipes, you should check out these great ideas!
Simple Vegan Avocado Toast Recipe
- 4 slices multi-grain bread or just pick your favorite
- 1 ripe avocado
- A handful of pea shoots salad (optional)
- ½ lime (optional)
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 ½ cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- A pinch of salt
- Make a paste with the sun-dried tomatoes by chopping them as finely as possible.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the chickpeas and stir. After 5 minutes, sprinkle the chickpeas with the smoked paprika and a pinch of salt to taste. Stir well and add the sun-dried tomato paste and turn off the heat.
- Toast the bread until golden and crisp.
- Slice the avocado in half, smash it with a fork. Sprinkle with the lime juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Top with the warm chickpeas and pea shoots salad. Enjoy!
1. 10 Easy Vegan Sandwich Recipes perfect for your Lunch Box ~ 2. 100+ Vegan Meal Prep Ideas That Everyone Will Love
If you are interested in starting your own blog, have a look at my step-by-step guide! I will show you everything you need to do to start a successful money-making blog!
Check out all the best resources for your blog! I find all these resources so valuable and I am sure they will help you as much as they helped me.