If you want to make money online on eBay, you must first figure out what to sell. This list of the best things to sell on eBay for profit will give you everything you need to make money from the start!
If there is one small positive to come out of lockdowns, it is the skyrocketing popularity of side hustles.
More people than ever have finally taken the plunge and are making extra money in their spare time or even running a lucrative small business.
And without a doubt, one of the best places to sell stuff online in 2022 is still, as it has been for decades, eBay.
Did you know that in 2021, people sold over $87 billion worth of goods on eBay?
Right now, there are nearly 140 million active buyers on the platform and 1.6 billion active listings!
If you are thinking about jumping into the mix and selling on eBay, you’re probably wondering what the best and most lucrative things to sell are.
You don’t merely want to sell on the platform. You want to make money doing it!
Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
Below are the 19 top-selling categories on eBay, alongside what products sell best in each, as well as tips to get started selling today, and make more money when you do!
19 Top-Selling Categories and Best Things to Sell on eBay
- Health & Beauty
- Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
- Jewelry & Watches
- Home & Garden
- eBay Motors
- Sporting Goods
- Toys & Hobbies
- Sports Memorabilia, Cards, & Fan Shop
- Video Games & Consoles
- Movies & TV
- Books & Magazines
- Pet Supplies
- Computers/Tablets & Networking
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photos
- Consumer Electronics
As one of the most popular online marketplaces in the world, eBay is not only a great place to sell unused items you may have around the house, but it is an excellent choice for those who want to start an online store quickly and easily.
For new sellers, the platform has a built-in global customer base and a seemingly endless number of things you can sell.
Of course, what you can sell and what you should sell are two entirely different things.
That’s why I’ve done the hard work for you and dug deep into the bestseller lists and advanced analytics to find the absolute best things to sell on eBay in 2022!
Ready? Let’s dive in!
1. Health & Beauty
Best Items To Sell in Health & Beauty
- Skincare products
- Hair care and styling
- Vitamins and lifestyle supplements
Health and beauty products are far and away the most popular thing to sell on eBay. In fact, over the past year, the category has seen nearly twice as many sales as the next most popular category on the platform.
If you’re looking for the best things to sell on eBay, health and beauty products are a great place to start.
Best things to sell in the Health & Beauty category on eBay
- Skincare products: This means moisturizers and cleansers, as well as the Health and Beauty category’s overall best seller, anti-aging products.
- Hair care and styling: Think shampoos, conditioners, hair coloring, and hair loss treatments. There is also a growing popularity of oils and other hair protectors.
- Vitamins and lifestyle supplements: With our modern diets being what they are, vitamins, minerals, and other dietary supplements are becoming big sellers.
Pro tip: Keep in mind the “clean beauty movement,” which is currently taking place all over the world. This means moving away from mass-produced, chemical-filled products and towards organic, ethically sourced, and eco-friendly products. Choosing products to sell which align with this movement can increase eBay sales and raise your chances of success.
2. Clothing, Shoes, & Accessories
Best Items To Sell in Clothing, Shoes, & Accessories
- Men’s clothing
- Women’s accessories
- Vintage fashion
Don’t believe that selling clothes on eBay can be lucrative? You’ve got to check out the story of Sarah Dean. She quit her 50-hour-per-week job in the hospitality industry to start selling clothes on eBay full-time in 2020, and in 2021, earned $1.35 million in revenue!
It’s true; clothes, shoes, and fashion accessories are some of the most profitable items to sell on eBay right now.
Best things to sell in the Clothes, Shoes, & Accessories category on eBay
- Men’s clothing: Somewhat surprisingly, men’s clothing generates significantly more sales on eBay than clothes for women or children, as in more than twice as many as the other two put together. Think shirts and sweaters, underwear and socks, shoes, and activewear.
- Women’s accessories: Where women’s fashion makes up some ground is in accessories. This means handbags, shoes, scarves, headbands, and so on.
- Vintage fashion: A smaller subcategory with a higher profit margin; vintage clothes and accessories are growing in popularity, and people are often willing to pay higher prices for the perfect piece.
- Sneakers: eBay is one of the largest resellers of sneakers, with one pair sold every four seconds. And you don’t pay any commissions to sell sneakers on it!
Want to know more? Check out my comprehensive guide on How to Sell Clothes Online.
3. Jewelry & Watches
Best Items To Sell in Jewelry & Watches
- Fashion and fine jewelry (bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and rings)
Did you know that eight fine jewelry items are sold every minute on eBay? A watch is sold every five seconds!
Whether you’re an expert looking to build a business, or just someone looking to sell a few unused pieces, eBay is a great place to sell jewelry and watches to a global audience.
Best things to sell in the Jewelry & Watches category on eBay
- Fashion and fine jewelry: Think bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and rings, from inexpensive costume jewelry to diamond-laden pieces worth thousands of dollars.
- Watches: eBay is not only a great place to sell your unused watch but a place where many have started a lucrative business buying and flipping the most popular watches from home.
The power of the Authenticity Guarantee: As of July 2022, sellers can receive a free Authenticity Guarantee on jewelry over $500. Simply ship your jewelry to eBay’s authentication facility, where they will conduct a multi-point inspection and provide you with a unique authentication card. This tells customers that what you’ve got is legit, eliminating a major worry of those looking to buy expensive items online and increasing your chances of making a sale at the highest price possible!
4. Home & Garden
Best Items To Sell in Home & Garden
- Kitchen, dining, and bar
- Home décor
- Home improvement
The online marketplace for home and garden products is pretty much endless. Particularly now, with more and more people working from home every year, a unique, comfortable living environment is becoming more important than ever.
This makes it the perfect time to make extra money selling just about anything you can find in a home on eBay.
Best things to sell in the Home & Garden category on eBay
- Kitchen, dining, and bar: Sales of kitchen and dining products far exceed all other subcategories within Home and Garden. This means dinnerware and glassware, bar accessories, baking accessories, and small kitchen appliances.
- Home décor: Think decorative pillows and linens, scented candles, picture frames and art, and even furniture. People are always looking for unique pieces to help them make their living space their own, meaning home décor is in high demand.
- Home improvement: This includes everything for both inside and outside a home, from power tools to lawnmowers and other garden equipment to hardware and renovation supplies.
Something to think about: One idea I really like is using eBay to fund upgrades to your own home. Look at it like this: if you’re going to buy a new espresso maker, sell your old one on eBay to help cover the costs!
5. eBay Motors
Best Items To Sell in eBay Motors
- Car parts and accessories
- ATV and motorcycle parts and accessories
- Automotive tools and supplies
With the rise of eBay Motors, automotive products have become one of the absolute best things to sell on eBay. Seriously – three automotive parts or accessories are sold on the platform every second!
All over the world, DIYers, automotive dealers, and even professional mechanics head to eBay to find the parts and accessories they need.
Best things to sell in the eBay Motors category on eBay
- Car parts and accessories: This includes everything from brakes and brake pads to suspension and steering parts, to exhaust systems, to tires, and even entire engines.
- ATV and motorcycle parts and accessories: It’s not just cars and trucks. There is also a thriving marketplace for parts and accessories for ATVs, UTVs, motorcycles, and scooters.
- Automotive tools and supplies: This means diagnostic service tools, care and detailing products, fluids and paints, and pretty much anything else people need to take care of the life of their vehicles.
Note: While you can sell your vehicle on eBay Motors, not just parts and accessories, the popularity of the option amongst buyers is currently very low. If you’re looking to sell your vehicle, It’s much better to do it elsewhere.
6. Sporting Goods
Best Items To Sell in Sporting Goods
- Fishing gear (US)
- Team sports equipment
- Other sport equipment
eBay is the first choice for people looking for new and used sporting goods, from athletes and hobbyists to parents trying to keep up with their growing children.
Keep in mind, which sporting goods will sell the best in each country is directly tied to which specific sports and hobbies are most popular there.
Best things to sell in the Sporting Goods category on eBay
- Fishing gear: By far, the most popular subcategory within Sporting Goods in the United States is fishing. This means rods, reels, bait, lures, and flies.
- Team sports equipment: In the US, think equipment for football, baseball and softball, basketball, and soccer, particularly for children and teens who quickly outgrow their old gear.
- Other sports equipment: Other popular US subcategories within Sporting Goods include golf, cycling, and running.
Bonus tip: Camping is experiencing a major boom in the US right now. Since 2015, the number of camping households in the US has nearly doubled, while more than 8 million people tried camping for the first time in 2021, with a similar number of newbies expected in 2022. If you’re looking for the best things to sell on eBay, camping equipment may be a growing niche worth looking into.
7. Toys & Hobbies
Best Items To Sell in Toys & Hobbies
- Action figures
- Dolls, clothing, and accessories
- Baby toys
Right now, it is so easy to sell toys on eBay.
How easy? Just take a look at 14-year-old Tommy Howard.
When he was 12, Tommy purchased a set of Nerf guns online, giving one to his younger brother for his birthday and selling the rest individually on eBay for a tidy profit. Today, Tommy sells an average of ten items per day to customers in over 70 countries, making more than $15,000 per year as a teenager!
Best things to sell in the Toys & Hobbies category on eBay
- Action figures: Millions of action figures are sold on eBay every year. The top items are those from the most popular brand name franchises – think Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter, and so on.
- Dolls, clothing, and accessories: Think particularly about clothing and accessories. Parents and collectors all over the world come to eBay looking for unique doll accouterments.
- Baby toys: Worth mentioning is the growing popularity of developmental baby toys. It’s simple; parents not only want to keep their children entertained but learning at the same time.
Note: One of the most popular categories of toys to sell on eBay are vintage, collectible, and hard-to-find. But we’ll mention that in the next section …
Best Items To Sell in Collectibles
- Vintage and collectible toys
- Decorative collectibles
- Collectible card games
If you’ve got hard-to-find, collectible items, eBay is probably the best spot to sell them.
Why? Because eBay’s auction-style selling system allows collectors from all over the world to bid up the price of unique items. For sellers, these bidding wars can be the quickest way to substantial profits.
Best things to sell in the Collectibles category on eBay
- Vintage and collectible toys: Things like Polly Pocket, classic Barbies, and vintage Star Wars toys sell for hundreds or even thousands of dollars on eBay, even if they are not in mint condition or in the original box!
- Decorative collectibles: Because people are always looking for ways to make their living space unique, decorative collectibles like figurines, candle holders, and holiday ornaments are always popular items on eBay.
- Collectible card games: Think Pokémon, Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, and so on. Pokémon cards have appreciated in price by over 10,000% since they were first released!
Is it collectible? In late 2021, it was widely reported that “investing in Lego is more lucrative than gold.” Who knew!? In other words, if you’ve got boxes of old stuff laying around, it’s a good idea to go through them and search for similar items on eBay. You might be sitting on a gold mine!
9. Sports Memorabilia, Cards, & Fan Shop
Best Items To Sell in Sports Memorabilia, Cards, & Fan Shop
- Sports cards
- Fan apparel and souvenirs
A sub-niche within collectibles, sports memorabilia, and most particularly sports cards, deserve specific mention here.
The sports card industry is having a “major boom.” In 2021, sales of sports cards on eBay alone topped an incredible $4 billion as the market rose 142% from 2020, a trend that has continued through 2022.
If you’ve got old sports cards, now might be the ideal time to sell them for big money, and if you’re looking for a new investment, sports cards might be the perfect choice.
Best things to sell in the Sports Memorabilia, Cards, & Fan Shop category on eBay
- Sports cards: This includes both individual cards as well as sealed boxes. Products in mint condition are understandably best but not required, as many are looking to complete their sets with the best they can find.
- Fan apparel and souvenirs: Far behind cards, but still a relevant subcategory; in the US, think apparel, autographs, art, and accessories for sports like baseball, football, basketball, and hockey.
Did you know: In 2021, six sports card dealers were among eBay’s top 25 sellers worldwide, and three were in the top 10!
10. Video Games & Consoles
Best Items To Sell in Video Games & Consoles
- Sports cards
- Fan apparel and souvenirs
Many people think their old video games and consoles have very little value because gaming stores offer almost nothing in exchange.
Not so fast.
On eBay, there is a global community of gamers looking to fuel their hobby, meaning sellers can actually make good money selling their gaming products on the platform.
Best things to sell in the Video Games & Consoles category on eBay
- Video games: The best-selling video games on eBay are often not the most popular titles but the hardest to find. If you want to sell games, it is definitely worth checking their going rate on the platform.
- Video game consoles: This means both current-generation and more classic consoles like the PlayStation, original Xbox, and Nintendo 64. Vintage consoles like the original Nintendo, SNES, Sega Genesis, and Atari Jaguar are particularly valuable. For example, it’s not unusual for a SNES to sell on eBay for more than $1,000!
Need motivation? I love this story of the man selling literally every console ever made – “all models, all colors, and every possible limited edition” – on eBay for a cool $1 million. Or what about this guy who tearfully put up his prized collection of over 3,000 video games for $150,000?
11. Movies & TV
Best Items To Sell in Movies & TV
- DVDs and Blu-ray disks
Over the past year, nearly a million DVDs and Blu-rays have been sold on eBay in the US alone.
Considering the popularity of streaming services, it may seem surprising that demand for DVDs remains so high, but here we are – don’t shoot the messenger. DVDs are a great product to sell on eBay!
Best things to sell in the Movies & TV category on eBay
- DVDs and Blu-ray discs: the price range for most DVDs on eBay is between $2 and $20. However, limited editions, box sets, and entire series can sell for hundreds of dollars or even more. Don’t believe me? Check out the price of The Simpsons Limited Edition Box Set of seasons 1-20 or this Game of Thrones Season 8 Deluxe Mini-Master Set.
Pro tip: In August 2022, HBO Max announced removing Infinity Train from its streaming service. Within weeks, DVD copies of the show were selling out at retailers, and individual seasons were being sold on eBay for hundreds of dollars. If you’re going to sell DVDs on eBay, it’s worth keeping an eye out for when shows are removed from streaming platforms, or simply taken out of circulation altogether, as this can be a great time to maximize profits.
12. Books & Magazines
Best Items To Sell in Books & Magazines
If you’ve got a stack of books you never got around to reading or books you have read and want to pass on to someone else, listing them on eBay may be the perfect way to make money fast.
Best things to sell in the Books & Magazines category on eBay
- Books: Both fiction and non-fiction books are widely sold on eBay. Box sets, complete series, and special editions are the most lucrative things to sell.
- Magazines: Think specifically about vintage copies of popular brand magazines like Vogue, Life, Sports Illustrated, and National Geographic. Early issues of publications that are currently out of print also sell well.
- Textbooks: Many former students find selling their expensive used textbooks on eBay to be the perfect way to recoup some of the cost of their education.
Did you know: You can even make money selling books without words – think journals and diaries, daily planners, coloring books, or books of crossword puzzles and games. Find or create unique versions, purchase them in bulk, then sell them individually on eBay!
13. Pet Supplies
Best Items To Sell in Pet Supplies
- Fish and aquariums
- Dog supplies
Americans spent an unbelievable $123.6 billion on their pets in 2021!
It’s no wonder that pet supplies are one of the best things to sell on eBay.
Best things to sell in the Pet Supplies category on eBay
- Fish and aquariums: Interestingly, supplies and accessories for fish aquariums are by far the top US seller in the Pet Supplies category. This means decorative items like coral, rocks, and plants, accessories like filters, air and water pumps, lighting, and cleaning and maintenance products.
- Dog supplies: Well over half of American households have a dog. Perhaps unsurprisingly, sales of dog supplies on eBay in the US exceed those of supplies for cats, birds, reptiles, and small animals put together. This means things like toys, clothes and collars, travel bags, and even pet treats.
Want to break into selling pet supplies but not sure where to start? Check out this fantastic course on How to Start and Grow a Thriving Dog Treat Bakery.
14. Computers/Tablets & Networking
Best Items To Sell in Computers/Tablets & Networking
- Desktop and laptops
- Printers, scanners, and supplies
- Computer accessories
Do you have an old computer or a stack of unused computer equipment collecting dust? You can turn this into cash on eBay.
Looking to upgrade to a newer model and hoping to offset some of the cost? Again, eBay is the answer.
Best things to sell in the Computers/Tablets & Networking category on eBay
- Desktops and laptops: HP and Apple are noticeably the best-selling computer brands on eBay. Additionally, tablets and eBook readers are growing in popularity on the platform.
- Printers, scanners, and supplies: Yes, they’re notorious for breaking down and giving people problems, which is why there is a thriving market for printers and scanners on eBay.
- Computer accessories: Think about wireless routers, monitors, mice, and keyboards. Selling your old accessories, or buying and flipping new items, have become very profitable ways to make extra cash.
Bonus tip: Outdated computers may earn next to nothing if sold as-is. However, if you strip them down and sell the parts individually, you can make a much more substantial profit. Many people earn a comfortable living buying old computers for almost nothing and then selling the parts on eBay.
15. Cell Phones & Accessories
Best Items To Sell in Cell Phones & Accessories
- Phone accessories
If you’re looking to sell your old phone, eBay is the easiest place to do this. They even offer an ‘Instant Selling’ option, where you can sell your device directly to eBay and get paid in a couple of minutes!
Moreover, smartphones have become one of the best items to flip for a profit on eBay. You can even use this handy tool to search the make, model, and details of specific phones and find the most lucrative products before you begin!
Best things to sell in the Cell Phones & Accessories category on eBay
- Smartphones: Both new and used phones are sold every day on eBay. Unsurprisingly, iPhone and Samsung are far and away the most popular brands.
- Phone accessories: This means cases and covers, mounts and holders, batteries, chargers, and adapters. Accessories are particularly good to sell for those looking to start a business requiring a lower upfront investment.
Fun fact: A recent eBay study found that 40% of Americans have two or more unused smartphones currently in their home. How much could these extra phones be worth? Well, a different study just estimated that Australians are sitting on at least $6.4 billion worth of unused phones!
16. Cameras & Photo
Best Items To Sell in Cameras & Photo
- Camera and photo accessories
- Film cameras
Yes, every smartphone has a camera these days. But with so many people now starting an eCommerce business, or looking to produce the next viral video, the need for professional quality photo and video equipment is growing every day.
And because not everybody is looking to make a huge upfront investment in their gear, eBay has become one of the best places for all things camera related.
Best things to sell in the Cameras & Photo category on eBay
- Camera and photo accessories: By far, the most popular thing to sell in the Cameras and Photo category is not cameras themselves but the seemingly endless plethora of camera accessories. Think straps, bags, covers, lenses and flashes, lighting and tripods, batteries, cables, and memory cards.
- Film cameras: Recently, The New York Times reported that “in the smartphone era, millennials are buying film cameras.” The popularity of film photography as a hobby has exploded in recent years, meaning film cameras are becoming great items to sell on eBay.
Are you a photographer who takes great shots? Check out my comprehensive breakdown of how to sell your photos online.
17. Consumer Electronics
Best Items To Sell in Consumer Electronics
- Portable audio
- Home audio
- TV and video accessories
- Vehicle electronics
And since there are always new products and innovations being released, the list of what you can sell is constantly growing.
Best things to sell in the Consumer Electronics category on eBay
- Portable audio: People love to take their music and podcasts with them wherever they go, making headphones, iPods, and MP3 players some of the most popular things to sell in the category.
- Home audio: Think speakers and subwoofers, and anything else needed to make a home sound system sound spectacular.
- TV and video accessories: Curiously, the popularity of this subcategory is driven almost exclusively by remote controls. If you’re looking for something relatively inexpensive and easy to flip, remotes might be perfect.
- Vehicle electronics: This means things like GPS systems, car alarms, security systems, vehicle audio equipment, as well as car video screens and accessories.
Bonus idea: Vintage electronics are growing in popularity on eBay. For a different type of electronics business, try scouring flea markets, thrift stores, yard sales, and estate sales for those electronics which have been collecting dust for multiple generations, then flip them on eBay for a healthy profit!
Best Items To Sell in Music
- Musical instruments
- Vynil records
Selling music on eBay does not mean selling your own original tracks to the masses, though if that is something you’d like to do, click here (and check out #24) to find out how.
So, what does it mean?
Best things to sell in the Music category on eBay
- Musical instruments: eBay is the go-to platform for musicians looking for new and used musical instruments. Guitars are by far the best seller, but DJ equipment is fast becoming a major player in the category.
- CDs: CDs may seem a bit outdated, but they’re still a popular seller on eBay. Greatest hits albums and special releases are often the most valuable, but many titles which were not mainstream when they were released also sell well because they are now harder to find.
- Vinyl records: Have you heard that vinyl records are making a comeback? They call it the “vinyl revival,” and eBay has become a hub where collectors of both new and vintage vinyl congregate.
Wondering how much those old records you have stashed in the attic could be worth? Check out this list of the top five best-selling records on eBay in May 2022 (yes, that Led Zeppelin box set really did go for over 15 grand).
Best Items To Sell in Crafts
- Crafts supplies
If crafts are your hobby, then you are already into one of the best things to sell on eBay.
Whether making and selling your own crafts or providing the supplies for others to make their crafting dreams a reality, there are so many ways to make money.
Best things to sell in the Crafts category on eBay
- Craft supplies: The easiest way to make money in the Crafts category is by selling craft supplies. Think about beads, gems, and stones, or the ribbons, yarn, and fabric crafters love. You can even sell DIY craft kits.
- Sewing: If you are a sewing expert, quilts are very popular, as are unique sewing patterns. Sewing accessories also sell well, from cutting tools and needles to patches and thread, even sewing machine accessories.
- Pottery: Recently, the BBC reported, “the slow, mindful craft of pottery is booming worldwide.” Alongside this boom has come a rise in sales of pottery on eBay. Things like decorative bowls, mugs and cups, plates, and other jugs are particularly popular.
Need more inspiration? Check out 25 Easy Things to Make and Sell Online for Extra Money. Want to take your craft business to the next level? Read my guide to How to Sell on Etsy.
Is eBay Safe?
If you’re thinking about selling on eBay, you’ve probably heard horror stories of scammers and fraudsters targeting those using the platform.
The truth is, eBay is just like anything else; from the latest apps to your bank, nothing is 100% secure.
That said, eBay is a well-established company that has been around for almost 30 years (more than some online marketplaces can say). They employ a robust security team as well as fraud detection specialists. If you do sell on eBay, you will have this behind you.
Even so, taking a few basic precautions to protect yourself from potential scams is not a bad idea.
- Only use the internal messaging system and approved payment options provided by eBay. The first thing many scammers do is ask to communicate or complete a deal outside of the platform. Staying where everything leaves a paper trail is a good idea.
- Use eBay’s shipping options and track your product’s delivery through the platform, so there is no possibility a customer can say they did not receive the product.
- Read reviews on eBay buyers and see what other sellers have said about them.
What Are the Easiest Things to Sell on eBay?
A great way to get started and gain experience selling on eBay with no upfront investment is simply to look around your home for items you aren’t using anymore. If you have them already and don’t need them, they represent an easy way to break the ice and dive in.
There are also numerous popular products that you can acquire and start selling without much money, such as:
- craft supplies
- smartphone accessories
- fashion accessories
- home décor
But ultimately, the easiest things to sell on eBay are the things that people want.
So don’t be afraid to dig deeper and find out exactly what potential customers are looking for.
Start by using the eBay search bar to look for similar items to those you want to sell. Check out how much they are selling for, how many are being sold, and how much competition there is.
And speaking of competition, don’t be afraid to spy on them either.
Look at what their best sellers are, what styles they are using, and what different categories they are taking advantage of, then read through their customer reviews to find out what their customers are saying they want.
Best Tips to Start Selling on eBay
1. Take good pictures: About 90% of online shoppers think product photography is “very” or “extremely” important. It’s okay if you’re not a professional photographer, just put some effort into cleaning your product and photographing it in a well-lit area.
2. Write good descriptions and titles: You don’t have to be an SEO expert to write unique, succinct descriptions and titles for your products which provide potential customers with everything they may need to know to make a purchase.
3. Don’t forget the shipping costs: If you are selling large items, shipping costs can eat into profits quickly. Make sure you calculate the shipping before listing your product, which you can do directly on eBay, and work this cost into the price.
4. Provide excellent customer service: Positive feedback and reviews are crucial to any online business. Make sure you reply as quickly as possible to customer queries in a friendly and helpful way.
5. Jump on trends: In 2020 and 2021, masks were among the most popular things to sell on eBay – thanks, COVID! More recently, products referencing Ukraine or Queen Elizabeth have been extremely popular. Paying attention to trends can be a great way to maximize profits.
Time to get started!
If you’ve made it this far, then you are ready to start selling on eBay. Choose one of the best things to sell on eBay from this list and get started!
In no time, you will be making extra money or even have a lucrative full-time business from the comfort of home with a thriving eBay store.
Let me know which category you decide to go with in the comments below!
And if after reading this you feel like eBay isn’t for you, well, check out these other great ways to make money from home, this guide to turning your hobbies into cash, or even this whole list of ways to make $100 a day!