This article may contain links from our partners. We may receive a small commission if you make a purchase through a link. Please read our disclosure and how we make money.
THESE SPOOKY LITTLE MONSTERS ARE MORE CUTE THAN SCARY, THEY ARE SUPER EASY TO MAKE, HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS.
I can believe Autumn is already around the corner and all I can think of, especially on a rainy day like today is spooky Halloween treats.
I have been wanting to create some creepy little monsters for a while, and when I was making my no-bake peanut butter balls I came up with a super cute idea.
Scary spiders and spooky bats made of delicious chocolaty and peanut buttery balls!
Plus, I am all for quick and easy dessert. And these are so easy, your kids will love giving you a hand (and adults too, believe it or not!).
Those eyes are so cute, you can’t stop looking at them!
All you need to make these Scary Monster Bites are 5 simple ingredients:
- Peanut butter
- Gluten-free rolled oats
- Cocoa powder
And 2 bits for the decorations:
These Halloween treats are also vegan and delicious!
Scary Monsters Bites
No-bake peanut butter balls
- 3/4 cup (95g) peanuts
- 1 cup (200g) medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (vegan)
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/3 cup (30g) gluten-free rolled oats
- 4 Licorice bars
- 32 Candy eyeballs
- Add oats, cocoa powder, peanut butter, peanuts, and mix. If the mix is a bit dry, add a couple of tablespoons of water to make it a bit stickier (for tips and trick, read the full recipe here).
- Use your hands to roll into 1-inch balls.
- While the balls are still soft and sticky, press two candy eyeballs into each ball.
- Cut the licorice bars into thin strips. Cut the bats wings using round cutters, and the spider legs (6 per spider) using a knife.
- Press into the cookie ball. If the licorice is too soft, you can use a toothpick to make a small hole in the balls before pressing the wings or legs.
- Place the scary monsters balls into the fridge to firm up for about 15-30 minutes.
Follow us on PINTEREST for more delicious recipes!
If you are interested in starting your own blog, have a look at my step-by-step guide! I will show you everything you need to do to start a successful blog!